Tuesday 19 April 2011

Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em

Hello everybody,

This is a nail polish I've already shown in a previous guest post on my friend Ruxi's blog. But it's actually one of my favourite all times polish, so I really had to have it reviewed on my own blog!


This is my only Colour Club, but that is only for the moment ;)
This is truly a “petite merveille”. So gorgeous and so special! The base is a nice caramel shade (more on the nude side) with lots and lots of holo fine shimmer in it. So beautiful!
The application was perfect, and you know what? It’s a perfect ONE coater. Excellent drying time, super wear – survived a volleyball match! ;)
Here I wear one coat of Love em/ Leave ‘em + one coat of Seche Vite.

Here are the pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P