Friday 15 April 2011

Kiko 305

Hello everybody,

Today I'd like to show you one of the Kiko polishes I’ve purchased 3 or 4 weeks ago when I went to Paris to see my best friend, Ruxi. We went shopping together and she showed me this Kiko store at Les Halles. I’ve discovered that they are not only selling nail polishes, but all sorts of make up products at very interesting prices. So I’ve purchased 6 Kiko nail polishes and one eye shadow (this was only 2,5 euros!).
Here I’ll show you the first Kiko I’ve tried on, it’s Kiko number 305. And I was so happy about it!
It’s a very beautiful silvery foil with a touch of green/kaki -very fortunate combination, in my opinion!
This one is opaque in 3 coats. Excellent application with a very pleasant brush, very good drying time and very good wear. 
So here I am wearing 3 coats of Kiko 305 and one coat of NailTek Quicken. I really like the trees from the park reflecting on my nails (in the last picture), and giving them a supplementary shade of green… so cute ;)

Sorry about that accident on my middle finger.


kiko 305











And here is the creamy eye shadow from Kiko (number 25):







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P