Monday 18 April 2011

LA Girl Antique

Hello World ;)

After my total disappointment with LA Girl Urge (Color Addicted Collection) (it was a guest post I did for Ruxi  - you can see it here), LA Girl conquers me back with Antique, from the Nude collection.
It is a very beautiful dusty light violet which reminds me of OPI's Parlez Vous Opi?, but lighter. I'll do a comparison later.
I was very happy with this polish, it applied very well, it got opaque in only 2 coats, drying time normal, very adoralble and wearable. I  think I'll wear this shade a lot!

Here are the pics:






 



 And with my new bougainvillaea (bougainvillée Fr) :



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P