Thursday 19 May 2011

OPI - I Eat Mainely Lobster - Touring America Collection (Fall 2011)


Hello everyone!

My friend Ruxi from Une Ruxi à Paris kindly borrowed me a part of the coming OPI Touring America Collection Fall 2011 (available in august). She was lucky to be invited at the launching of this collection in Paris, so she's got the entire collection since April!

First colour I'm trying out (not really, I've already tried French Quarter For Your Thoughts, but I've decided not to publish the pictures because of ugly cuticles!)  is I Eat Mainely Lobster ;) I think it's one of the funniest names of the collection!
This colour is everything you want.. spring, summer... but not fall! Not what we all understand by autumn colours... But... why not? A reminder of the summer holidays, brightening the autumn rainy days? Why not. But...I don't know...the problem is that I've seen this colour a lot lately... I already own 3 or 4 coral polishes (almost dupes- but that's because I love the colour! ;D)  I get it, I get it! Coral is the 2011 colour!!!!

The polish is a bright coral with lots and lots of pink shimmer! Very nice and again.. very bright! So summer-ish, in my opinion! 
A bit streaky, I had some issues with the application, but you get evenness and full coverage within two coats. The drying time is normal and the wear excellent (survived intact throughout a volley-ball match! ;D).

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster and one coat of Seche Vite:
 

Have you seen that they've changed the text colour on the bottles bottom from green to black? Is this maybe just for these ones beacuse they were for free? Or the formula was changed? We'll see this in august...







And finally, Ghitzou, who was watching me all this time, trying to persuade me to give him a carrot!

"Oh mommy, you've got carrot nails over there, why can't I have some for myself ??" ;)







2 comments:

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P