Monday 6 June 2011

Sinful Colors - Tahiti Breeze

Hello everyone,

This will be a quick post, because I'm back home for my lunchbreak, and I don't have the time to write too much...
So this is Sinful Colors  - Tahiti Breeze.  A very cute and delicate polish! It's a very light pink base reflecting gold (has a huge quantity of micro gold shimmer inside). The gold shimmer makes the colour to look peach, and not pink. Very nice effect. The finish is pearly and smooth.
It is very sheer, probably you'll get it opaque after 6 coats or so... ! Maybe! ;) It applies very well, and layers very well, so you won't be having problems with building it up. So this one is a really work appropriate polish, or a nice layering polish if you want to give a golden shine to a darker polish.
I'm not very into "work appropriate" polishes, but I like this one very much!

Here I'm wearing 4 coats of Tahiti Breeze (still have VNL!) and 1 coat of NailTek Quicken top coat:






With my blooming light pink hydrangea
And with copper crackle (La Rosa number 16 Satin Smooth), which dries out matte:



And with the top coat in order to add it a little shine :



OK, hope you enjoyed that. Thank you for watching.
See ya soon!
Hugs everybody!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen that particular crackle before--very interesting color/finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new brand for me too. They sell this on mbeautylounge.com, so I wanted to give it a try! On the site it was described as light gold... but it's actually copper.
    I don't particularly like this one, but I wanted to show it out, and see someone else's opinion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat crackle! I love it :)
    Looks like a giraffe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D LOL the GIRAFFE MANI! Yeah, that's how I should call it :D
    Thank you Anutka!! :

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P