Tuesday 18 October 2011

Essie - Meet Me At Sunset - Brazilliant Collection

Hello everyone,

I'm soooo sorry for the long absence... I was very, very busy lately and I've completely neglected my blog. I'll try to be post on a more regular base, but I gotta be honest - I'm not so sure about it because next week I'll start my new job, and I won't be really be counting my hours at the begging. We'll see.

So I've been having these pictures already uploaded in my drafts for more than a month. Don't remember exactly when I took them but it seems like it was a beautiful day :)

So here is, the second polish I'm posting from the Brazilliant Collection (oh, dear, I'm so terribly late with my posting!). I've already posted Smooth Sailing.
Now this polish din't seem quite xtraordunary in the bottle, but once on the nail, I think it looks great! This is a very smooth and shiny burnt orange cream. The application was fabulous, and the formula is great.

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Essie - Meet Me at Sunset, no top coat:






Thank you so much for watching!

Hugs!!!

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering what had happened to you! It's great to have you back :-)
    This is such a gorgeous colour, I can't believe that's only two coats as well!
    Good luck with your new job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! So nice to read your comment! Thank you so much!!! I really missed blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello!!
    Misto rau culoarea asta, eu mai astept sa o incerc sa imi creasca nitel unghiile ca-s varza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Welcome back and good luck on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aweeee I have missed your posts!!! Welcome back, hopefully the new job goes well, I hate starting new things :-P This color looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Une Ruxi à Paris: merci! Ti-am raspuns deja pe mail ;)

    @imfeelingnail-venturous: Thank you!!

    @Polish AMOR: that's so sweet! Thank you! Well yes, first days and beginnings are not easy, but so exciting! ;) big hugs!

    @Biba: Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get this color but I wish I had I really like it I love how squishy it looks!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P